Term & conditions
Mr Hardware Store grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with the express written consent of Mr Hardware Store. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; or any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant. You may not use any automated device, computer program, tool, algorithm, bot or similar process to mine or systematically scrape or extract data from this website. Except as otherwise specifically provided elsewhere on this website, redistribution, retransmission, republication or commercial exploitation of the contents of this website are expressly prohibited without the written consent of Mr Hardware Store and any copyright owner from whom we have obtained a license.
Anything you disclose or offer to us by or through this website, including e-mails to Mr Hardware Store or postings on interactive portions of this website, shall be deemed provided on a non-confidential basis with no obligation on our part to keep such information secret. By uploading or otherwise providing any Disclosure to this website or Mr Hardware Store, you hereby grant Mr Hardware Store, to the extent you retain any rights, the unlimited, perpetual right to reuse, redistribute, modify and create derivative works from such Disclosure for any purpose and in any media without compensation, and you warrant that all "moral rights" in uploaded materials have been waived.
INTERACTIVE AREAS AND CODE OF ACCEPTABLE CONDUCT
Mr Hardware Store does not ordinarily, but reserves the right to in its sole discretion, filter, censor, edit or regulate information and content provided by users and third parties on this website, including any such information provided in interactive areas, and we neither endorse nor are responsible for (and under no circumstances shall be liable for) the contents, accuracy or reliability of such information and content.
When participating in interactive portions of this website, you represent that you have proper right and authorization to use any information or content you upload or post and agree to abide by the following code of acceptable conduct:
- You will not upload or otherwise provide infringing, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, threatening, abusive, illegal or otherwise improper content.
- You will not upload viruses or harmful components.
- You will not use the website to further any illegal purpose or to violate the rights of any party.
- You will not upload or otherwise provide content with a commercial purpose or attempt to solicit funds or advertise goods and services.
PRODUCTS AND TERMS OF SALE
Orders and Acceptance
All prices on our website are listed in U.S. Dollars. Prices do not include shipping and taxes which shall be charged on all orders as applicable and will be indicated at the time of your order. In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical or other error in pricing, we have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for the products listed at the incorrect price whether or not the order has been confirmed or accepted and your credit card or account charged. If your credit card or payment account has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, we will issue a credit to your credit card or payment account in the amount of the incorrect price.
Please note that in the event you dispute an order, we reserve the right at our option to the fullest extent permitted by law, to seek reimbursement of any related costs incurred by us, to turn any past due account over to collections and/or report delinquent payment to credit bureaus.
Please see this page for return policy.
- Shipping Charges. All available shipping methods and shipping charges will be calculated and available on the shopping cart. Once you have moved into the checkout process, your shipping methods may change depending on the destination and address. PO Boxes, FPO, APO, American Somoa, Guam, Marianis Pacific, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Palau, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands will only ship via the standard shipping method via Priority Mail. Items shipping to Alaska and Hawaii will ship via Standard Shipping using Priority Mail when available and Next Day and Second Day Air via USPS.
- Additional Handling and Oversize Charges. Some of the items that we make available to you online require additional handling fees and oversize charges from USPS. Contact Customer Care at (786) 296-5702
- between 8am and 6pm (Eastern Standard Time) to answer additional questions.
- Shipping Conditions. All ship and delivery dates specified on our website are estimates only and are subject to change. We will not be responsible for delays by the carrier. Risk of loss and title to ordered items pass to you upon delivery to the shipping carrier.
We allow you to cancel orders in a number of ways:
- Click on the "Cancel Order" button on the order confirmation screen during the checkout process.
- Follow the link in the order confirmation email to the order tracking screen.
- Click on the "Cancel Order" button on the order tracking screen.
- The "Cancel Order" button is available to you until the order has completed processing. Once it reaches a certain point in our system, the order status will change to "Processed" and the "Cancel Order" button will no longer be available. Once the option to cancel the order goes away, our staff can assist you with cancellation by emailing us at Customer Support (email@example.com)
For assistance with a cancellation contact Customer Care at (786)296-5702 any time Monday - Friday 8am-6pm EST.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
Mr Hardware Store makes no representations or warranties that this website is free of defects, viruses or other harmful components. We shall not be responsible for any damages or loss that may result from the hacking or infiltration of this website or Mr Hardware Store's computer systems. The pages on this website may contain technical inaccuracies, outdated information and typographical errors. YOU HAVE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ADEQUATE PROTECTION AND BACKUP OF DATA AND/OR EQUIPMENT USED IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEBSITE AND YOU AGREE TO HOLD DO IT BEST HARMLESS FROM, AND YOU COVENANT NOT TO SUE US FOR, ANY CLAIMS BASED ON USE OF THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING CLAIMS FOR LOST DATA, WORK DELAYS OR LOST PROFITS RESULTING FROM USE OF MATERIALS OR CONTENT FROM THIS WEBSITE.
EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE SPECIFED IN THESE TERMS, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THIS WEBSITE AND ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS," AND MR HARDWARE STORE DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR MERCHANTABILITY, NOR DOES IT IN ANY WAY GUARANTEE THE QUALITY, DATA CONTENT, ARTISTIC WORTH, OR LEGALITY OF INFORMATION, CONTENT, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THAT ARE MADE AVAILABLE OR OBTAINED BY WAY OF THIS WEBSITE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THIS WEBSITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. SOME JURISIDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
INDEMNIFICATION FOR ACCOUNT
Despite any representations concerning privacy, Mr Hardware Store reserves the right to disclose without notice to you any information in its possession if required to do so by law or upon a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with the law, to protect or defend our rights or property, or to respond to an emergency situation. Specific areas or pages of this website may include additional or different terms relating to the use of personal information collected from such areas or pages.
Any unauthorized access, modification or change of any information, or any interference with the availability of or access to this website is strictly prohibited. Mr Hardware Store reserves all legal rights and remedies available to it and this disclaimer shall in no way be deemed a limitation or waiver of any other rights Mr Hardware Store may have.
All rights reserved.